segunda-feira, 4 de julho de 2016

Well, I decided to restart my blog and that's why I am here. I stop for a long while because I lost interesting on writing but now I have so much stuff to share with you that I couldn't hold my feelings any longer. The place where I am living now, gives me all the natural tools and oportunities that I really need to go deep in my soul and express my self, writing simple things from my heart .  writing again, gives me peace of mind and also it makes me free to fly. I want  to expose my ideas and thoughts  hoping that you will have fun reading my "Things from the Heart". Thank you!

Bem, eu decidi reiniciar meu "Blog" e eh por isso que estou aqui. Eu parei a um longo período atras porque eu havia perdido interesse em escrever, mas agora eu tenho muitas coisas para dividir com vocês, que eu não pude segurar mais meus sentimentos. O lugar onde eu moro agora, me dah todos os instrumentos e oportunidades naturais que eu realmente preciso pra aprofundar na minha alma e expressar-me escrevendo coisas simples vindas do meu coração. Escrever novamente, me dah muita paz, e também me faz livre pra voar. Eu quero expor minhas ideias e pensamentos esperando que vocês irão gostar e curtir minhas "Coisas do Coração". Obrigado!

JUST A NOTE: I just want to let you know that I will write in Portuguese and sometimes in English. I have friends in Brazil but also I have friends in USA. Thank you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário